Configure message in its own queue

Configure message in its own queue
Q:My issue is that I receive some messages from a sender system. these are to be processed into my SAP system from PI as idocs. I want to process these messages/idocs in a separate queue. How can this be achieved? When setting "Queue Processing" in Idoc receiver adapter, what more is needed? Is this dependent on a source system also setting a queue id?
Ans:
The procedure for queue processing(Serializing IDocs) has been clearly explained in the documentation-
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/content.htm
-----
Thanks, I saw this config, but I had some problems with it, probably because my messages are not defined as EOIO, but EO. I used the Prioritized message function instead to add some interfaces in its own prioritized queue. I think that was more appropriate for me this time.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3c/499240ed38ce62e10000000a155106/content.htm

SAP Developer Network SAP Weblogs: SAP Process Integration (PI)