Processing of messages without namespace

Processing of messages without namespace

Q:I would like to use PI to process XML-messages from a third-party-system to the RFC-Adapter unsing the Plain-HTTP-Adapter. Unfortunately, the third-party-system does not use a namespace in the XML-messages, but in the ESR, there is always a namespace required to model message types.
How can I create the message types for that system in ESR? Currently the only way that I see ist to create a XSD for each message manually and to import the XSD as external definition. Or is there another way to do that?

Ans:I would like to use PI to process XML-messages from a third-party-system to the RFC-Adapter unsing the Plain-HTTP-Adapter. Unfortunately, the third-party-system does not use a namespace in the XML-messages, but in the ESR, there is always a namespace required to model message types.
How can I create the message types for that system in ESR? Currently the only way that I see ist to create a XSD for each message manually and to import the XSD as external definition. Or is there another way to do that?
----------
but in the ESR, there is always a namespace required to model message types.
When you create the message type just remove the entry from XML
namespace section.....namespace wont come while processing....this

-------------



Thanks for your reply. tried it right now. The field is editable, but
unfortunately, the field is mandatory. I think it is not possible to
-----------------
I dont think so.....there is even a blog on SDN which shows how to
remove the namespace and process the message.....message processing
wont be affected if the nemaspce is removed from XML namespace....you
------------
Yes it is possible to have an empty XML Namespace in the Message Type.

What error did you get?



Here, after I activate it, I just get a warning:



Check result for Message Type: Test | http://sdn.sap.com/nfe:

Using an empty XML namespace contradicts the WS-I standard


But it activates it nevertheless.
-----------


can check my reply here:

http://forumsa.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=8366301#8366301
have this field empty.


SAP Developer Network SAP Weblogs: SAP Process Integration (PI)