Thanks to all contributors for these questions. If you have more questions to share, mail us at thomasv(at)in.com.
I-->Steps required for configuring a scenario
1. Interface Determination-- RB_SPLIT and RB_CLASSIC, Conditional Interface
2. Receiver Determination -- Conditional Receiver Determination
3. Sender / Receiver Agreement-- Why don’t IDOC and HTTP has a sender agreement,
Flow of how XI determines the configuration scenario
II-->Types of mapping
1. Types of Java Mapping -- DOM and SAX Parser. Advantages and Disadvantages.
2. XSLT mapping
3. Graphical Mapping
III-->Question on context change, standard functions in XI etc.
IV-->Question on adapters
1. Which adapters run on j2ee engine and which run on ABAP stack?
2. Use of each adapter
V-->Questions on Content conversion
1. How and why is content conversion performed?
VI-->Questions on BPM and the step types in BPM.
2. Synch/asynch bridge
3. Collect pattern.
4. for each and par for each in a block
5. Send synchronously and asynchronously.
6. Step types in BPM.
VII-->Questions on ALERTS.
1. How do u define Alert Category, rules, etc.
2. How do you test an Alert?
3. Alerts in a BPM
VIII-->Architecture of XI
1. How and what are the stacks available in XI
2. Need for datatype, message type, message interface, message mapping, interface
3. Synch/ Asynch/ outbound/inbound/ abstract interfaces, etc.
IX-->How do you monitor your messages in XI.
X-->What is the difference between the monitoring done on the RunTimeWorkBench
and the one done using SXMB_MONI.
XI-->What is End to End Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Cache Montioring etc.
XII-->What is a Business System, Technical System, Logical System, and other questions
related to the System Landscape Directory (SLD ).
XIII-->What is IB?
XIV-->What scenarios have you worked on?
XV-->How is XML connected to BW/SRM? What adapters will you use to orders coming
XVI-->What is IS, where does the IR, ID reside?
XVII-->What does the cache hold?
The possible interview question topics will be mostly from
2.Business process Management
3.System Landscape Directory